On Wednesday, October 21, 2020, CUPE 1281 will be hosting a digital Restore Services at RSU Day of Action. The Day of Action is a part of the escalating tactics CUPE 1281 has organized in response of 5 full-time unionized employees being laid off at the RSU.
- Campus Groups Coordinator
- CopyRITE Printing Service Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Graphic Design Coordinator
- Good Food Centre Coordinator
Take action with CUPE 1281 on Wednesday, October 21 and support essential workers who have lost their jobs.
Here are 3 ways for you and your organization to participate.
1. Post your support online! Take a solidarity selfie or post online our, I Support Student Services at Ryerson graphics on your social media and use the hashtag #RestoreRSU All graphics can be found here here.
2. Sign and share our Change.org petition that goes directly to the 5 RSU Executive Committee members demanding they Restore Services at RSU and recall their 5 full-time employees. Petition can be found here.
3. Sign and share CUPE Ontario’s e-action that goes directly to all RSU Board Members and urges them to mandate the RSU Executive Committee to reconsider their decision of cutting student services and laying off workers. E-action can be found here.
Please share the graphics, petition and e-action with your colleagues, friends and family. Together we can Restore Services at RSU and support workers being reinstated into their jobs. #RestoreRSU